Basic Tests up Next

>> Thursday, December 11, 2008

Released to my OB. We get another ultrasound. Oh my gosh, how they have grown. Everything is looking so great. We’re so excited. She tells us that there are several tests to choose from during the pregnancy to test for Downs, and chromosomal disorders, and the NT Screen is one. They do this around 13 weeks, and they measure the folds in the back of neck of the babies, to check for Downs. And the best part about it is, sometimes, they can tell the sex of the babies. Okay, sign me up for that one!!! I’m dying to know what they are, so we can give them names.

Jeremiah 33:6 “Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security”.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP