Kaden Alex Kuehl

>> Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I know many of you were following the journey of Baby Kaden and will share in our sadness that Kaden lost his battle with CDH after a long and courageous 17 day fight. Please keep Kristi and Craig and the entire Kuehl family in your thoughts and prayers as they try to find understanding and meaning out of this incredibly sad outcome.

Kristi and Craig, you are an amazing couple and we are so saddened by your loss. Please know you and your entire family are in our thoughts and prayers.

1 comments:

Chanda April 24, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

I wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed catching up on your blog. I also like the layout that you have...it makes me want to rethink mine.....I was so sorry to hear about baby Kaden...it is so tough when we're still carrying our babies and just so want to think only positive thoughts...then again, I am so impressed by Kaden's family......I hope that your bedrest is going well...I'll be thinking of you and your babies...Chanda (aka...Ireland Rose's blogging mom)

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP