PEACE!!!

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

So, today I went up to my old work, to pick up my belongings. It was so good to see everyone!!! And they all got a kick out of the babies. One of my friends there, Michelle Collins, made me these beautiful afghans for the twins. As soon as I got home, I had to break them out and put the babies on them right away. So, here are Brooke and Kamryn on their new afghans. Aren't they beautiful??? Michelle, thank you so much! They are so lovely! The girls are going to keep these forever!!!



So, then of course, they decided to show off their bellies. Or maybe Kamryn is trying to show off her scar, and Brooke is copying her. Who knows, but it's so darn cute, I had to snap this picture.



And then, they grabbed hands, and held them like that for quite a long time. They are starting to really bond!!!



And of course, Hollie had to get in on the action, so she put her own "peace" shirt on, and posed with the girls. This one is frame worthy!!!



That's all for today. We're fixing to break out the sweet potatoes again. Wish me luck! LOL!

Love to all!

Stephanie

3 comments:

Candice and Rob Beal October 23, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

Now i understand y you named the post Peace. They are getting so big! I can't wait to come and see yall!!!

Jaime's World October 23, 2009 at 12:36 AM  

Love the pics! I can't believe how different the girls look! It's great to see them (all THREE of them) bonding! Love the "peace" shirts! I'm a little jealous that Hollie has on a take while we're wearing long sleeve shirts and sweatshirts here in Ohio! HA!
Love ya!
Sheryl

Liz and Shane October 23, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Kamryn and Brooke look so darn cute together. I love the picture with all your girls together. Beautiful!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP