7 Month Update and More!

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Could they look any more tired??? This was Saturday night, and they had barely had a nap that day. Kamryn can't even hold her poor head up! Will take more in a few days and post them.





I can't believe the girls are 7 months already. The last 7 months of my pregnancy seemed to just drag! It's amazing how fast the time flies once they are here. Brooke's cutting another tooth on top. As soon as they are really visible, I'll take a picture and post it. She's a rolling queen! When I put her on the floor, she just goes and goes. She's also getting on all fours and starting to rock, so she's really getting ready to crawl. Kamryn is rolling too, just not quite as fast yet. But, she's getting there. She doesn't have any teeth yet, but she's certainly working on it. And the best news of all...... THEY ARE SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT! We're talking a good 12-13 hours. I'm finally sane again! LOL! Well, sorta!

Last weekend, Candice, Jackson Beal's mom, came in town for a visit. She's the sweetest girl, and she was so gracious and kind, even through all of our every day chaos! We loved having her visit, and Hollie was sad to see her leave. Here are a couple of pictures of her visit.





That same weekend, Jessica Singletary (Parker Reese Foundation), was also in Dallas. We met up for lunch, and it was so fun to finally meet her. Even if the visit was short, I loved visiting with her. Below is a picture...


That's all for now. More soon!
Stef


3 comments:

Unknown January 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

Oh my goodness, the girls are so precious! I can not wait to come up there and meet them!

Jason is having a rough recovery from his hip replacement surgery. Pray for healing for him, please.

Hope to see y'all soon!!!
Love, Kimberley

baby gifts February 1, 2010 at 9:10 PM  

they look great and pretty. Looks so lovely at the same time. Time passes very fast and now they are 7 months. Keep it up and best wishes to the girls.

The Griffin Family February 4, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

wow look at your gorgeous girls...good job Stephanie! I am JEAlous! I would have loved to sit at lunch with you and the other CDH ladies that I feel like I know, just through our experiences. That's so neat! I'm so happy all is well...

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP