Sweet Ava

>> Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I let you know that Ava passed away this afternoon. Jennifer texted me tonight around 9pm, to let me know. Ava was an incredible fighter and gave it her all. She gave us all so much inspiration and drive in our own lives. We are just in shock over this sad news. Jennifer and Todd are strong and loving parents who have been through so much. Please, pray for them as they cope with the loss of their precious daughter.



Love,

Stephanie

4 comments:

Allison Anderson December 7, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

Not sure I could feel any sadder than I do right now about Ava. I won't be able to sleep well tonight.

Tracy Meats December 8, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

My thoughts and prayers go out to Ava's family. I am so very sorry for their loss.

Hayley December 10, 2010 at 5:11 AM  

such sad news i'm so so sorry x my thoughts are with Ava and her family xxx

Hope for congenital diaphragmatic hernia December 12, 2010 at 9:19 PM  

Hi Stephanie I thought I'd stop by and check out how your little ones are doing. WOW they look great and growing like weeds. Kamryn looks really healthy. Does she have a gtube I can't remember....whatever you are doing it is working!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP