Meet Maddox

>> Thursday, January 20, 2011

We have been in touch with another sweet family who is expecting a sweet boy named Maddox. Maddox has LCDH, and his entire liver is up. The doctors are telling her that he doesn't have the left side of his diaphram, and his lungs are severly underdeveloped. This family is from the Dallas area, and will be delivering at Parkland, the same hospital Kamryn and Brooke were born in. Jenny is wanting to talk to as many people who have been through this situation, especially if their baby's liver was up. She is 29 weeks along, and like us all, is living in shock and fear. If you would like to talk to Maddox's mom, Jenny, please email me at studdard2@gmail.com and I will put you in touch with her. She's a sweetheart, but she's so scared. We all know that CDH is different for every baby, whether the liver is up or down. Please pray for this family, Jenny, her husband Tawa and their sweet baby boy Maddox.

Stephanie

3 comments:

Candice and Rob Beal January 21, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

oh wow...ill pray for them. Im sure she doesnt want to talk to me so ill just pray. I hate hearing of a new baby with it...and uggg she has to deliver in Parkland! Although the baby will be taken great care of!

Thomas & Alicia Montgomery January 25, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

Hey I just came across your blog. My baby's liver was up and she survived RCDH & ECMO. my blog is

www.thomas-alicia.blogspot.com

and we've written the whole story.
I'll be praying for her.

j2c2hap February 10, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

Hi! You girls are adorable!

Though we don't live in the Dallas area, we did choose to deliver at Parkland in 2006, as Austin hospitals didn't offer ECMO. Dr. Megison was also our son's surgeon. Jeb, our son, had LCDH. All his organs were in his chest and he had more than 1/2 his diaphragm was missing. He is now a healthy thriving little boy.
I remember how difficult my pregnancy was, and all the questions that I wish someone could have answered for me.
I'd gladly be there for Jenny if she'd like to talk.

Happy to see you well your girls are doing.

Crystal
crystal_rine@yahoo.com

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP