Bluebonnet Pics

>> Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh I can't believe that a whole month has gone by without posting a thing. The twins and Hollie have me so busy right now. I'm so sorry!!! Brooke and Kamryn are truly busy trying to learn every word in the English Dictionary. I think the "Terrible Twos" have started, because their favorite word right now is "NO". Although, when one of them sneezes, the other is sure to say, "Bess Ooo". They are quick to tell me "All Done" when they have finished eating in their high chairs. And, although they have nicknamed Hollie as "Lala", they have learned to say Hollie.

Here are some pictures that I took of the girls yesterday. Kamryn wasn't having any of it. She kept telling me "no" when I asked her to sit next to Brooke.



























That's really all for now. We are planning our first family vacation since we have had the twins. I can't wait!!!

More soon... Promise!

Stephanie

3 comments:

Jaime's World April 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

BEEEEEAAAAUUUUUUTIFUL! Your girls are sooooooo pretty! It's nice to see them so happy. Can you imagine 2 is just around the corner? Who would have thought?!? Jaime will be 2 next Saturday! Thank you so much for the update! Blog posts are so hard anymore, I totally get it! Can't wait to hear about your vacation! We'll be looking for posts! ;)
Happy Spring...and Easter!
Love,
Sheryl

2002 Chevrolet Impala AC Compressor June 4, 2011 at 4:19 AM  

Very cute baby..............

Candice and Rob Beal October 30, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Just now seeing these! I love them!!!! New post please!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP