Quick Update

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hi everyone!!! Didn't Shawn do a good job redoing the page??? I'm so proud of him!!! He worked so hard!!!

I've been getting a lot of emails lately asking how I'm feeling, so I might as well use the blog to let you know. Lately, I've been having rapid heart palpitations. Sometimes, it will happen just by sitting here doing nothing, and other times, it happens when I walk short distances. Shawn and I are keeping a very close eye on this, and we have already made my OB aware of this. We are seeing her tomorrow to talk more indepth about it, but I'm not too worried. Other than that, and the lovely side effects that come along with pregnancy (trouble turning over, getting out of bed, frequent urination, etc), I'm doing so good. I'm not feeling them move as often as I'd like, but I know that will change soon.

My hopes remain high for Kamryn. We pray every day for her survival and for her to get stable fast after she's born, so they can go in and do the surgery. We know she's a fighter, because each time we see her on the sono, she's the one who is moving the most. She's a little wiggle worm! We will post an update again tomorrow night after our doctor's appt.

Love,
Stephanie

James 1:17 "Every perfect gift is from God".

5 comments:

Maxton's Mommy February 4, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Hello Shawn and Stephanie. I am sorry to have to meet this way, but just wanted you to know I am praying for you little ones. I am due in about 4 weeks with a CDH baby and have been where you are. If you need to talk, please email me or post on my site. Praying for you!

holly February 4, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Found you through cherubs. I like the site. We have one for our little girl, www.rubyhope.com.

Anonymous February 4, 2009 at 9:42 PM  

We are praying for Kamryn and are here if you need anything.

Fer February 5, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Hi! My name is Fer and I saw your blog link at CHERUBS. I just wanted to tell you that I am praying for you.
Fer
Mom to Juan Pablo (RCDH) and CHERUBS Mexican Rep.

Tracy Meats February 5, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

I got your blog link through CHERUBS!! Your little girls, Brooke and Kamryn will be in my prayers. Praying for Kamryn that she will be strong and fight her CDH. CDH babies do amazing things and continue to believe in miralces. If you have questions or need to talk, I am here for you.

Hugs, Tracy Meats - mom to Ian, born with a LCDH on 4/3/04 and WY and CO State Rep. for CHERUBS

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP