>> Friday, July 10, 2009

Before we post about Kamryn, there is another baby that needs our thoughts and prayers. The Jackson Beal Baby is due in just a couple of weeks. Candice, the mom, had her weekly doctor's appointment yesterday, and were told that everything is up in Jackson's chest, including the entire liver. Candice and Rob are very upset by this news, but still hopeful. Please, please, please pray for them, and visit their blog on the right.

Well, this week, my mom and sister were in town visiting. They were a huge help by watching Brooke and Hollie, while I drove up to the hospital, to spend as much time with Kamryn as possible. It truly helped me out tremendously, and I can't thank them both enough for all their hard work with the children. Brooke is starting to get a little cranky (gas pains, possibly colic), so she's starting to get comfortable telling everyone about it. So, I truly appreciate them watching after her while I was gone. Mom also treated all of us (except Brooke) to pedicures on Wednesday, so that was a nice escape. Brooke went with us and slept the entire time. Thank you mom, for the nice treat!

My friend Paige met me up at the hospital this afternoon, so she could meet Kamryn. She brought her some cute socks, hats and a cute little caterpillar to hang from above to look at. Thank you so much for being so thoughtful, Paige. Kamryn will look adorable in her new accessories.

Kamryn is still holding her own. Her 4:00 gas came back with her Carbon at 71. So, they are just going to leave her alone and see what the 4:00am gas brings us. She was so cute today. They dressed her in clothes for the first time and when I walked in, she was wearing a cute little sleep sack that said "Little Princess" on it. Oh, I just wanted to scoop her up and hold her so bad. I was telling my mom this afternoon that I just want to hold her up, like I hold Brooke up, so I can look at her face when it's upright. I've only seen her face sideways, so it's hard to know exactly who she looks like, and what features she has in common with Brooke. I'm definitely starting to see some differences though. I just want to put them side by side so bad.

That's all for now. Please pray for the Beal Family! They really need us right now.

Much love,
Stephanie

4 comments:

Elizabeth July 10, 2009 at 7:50 PM  

Prayers being sent for all - along with thoughts and Lung Function chants!

That is wonderful news that they dressed her - little steps and soon you will be able to scoop her up too! Can you do the two scoop now? Mom of twins - you need to know that skill!

Hugs,
Elizabeth

Maxton's Mommy July 10, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

:-) Glad to hear little Kamryn is holding her own. I love the update bar on the top... good to hear there likely won't be any major freak outs today.. hehe, I will pray for that tomorrow too. :-) Also prayers for baby Jackson.
Ash

Candice and Rob Beal July 10, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

o thank you so much for mentioning us in your blog.....we do need prayers sooo bad......but lets also remember baby Kam needs them just as much! I pray for her everyday, I can't wait for yal to take her home.

Anonymous July 11, 2009 at 8:25 AM  

Stef and Shawn I just wanted you to know that you guys are in my thoughts every day, and if there's anything I can do for you please let me know, I'm 5 minutes away! I don't think I have your email address, but if you need anything at all; kristinlane1108@yahoo.com

Kristin

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP