Holding Steady

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Yesterday was another GREAT DAY!!! Kamryn is just doing so well, and Shawn and I are so incredibly proud of her, as always. They have gone up to 3 bottle feedings a day now, and they have gone down on the Fentanyl to 1.4. Last night, while I was up there, I got to give her a bath in a little tub. This is a first for her (the last bath I gave her was more of a sponge bath). She wasn't quite sure what to think of the whole thing, so she pretty much cried her hoarse little cry the entire time. But, she was squeaky clean when we were done. After we dried her off and got her dressed, I held her in a warm blanket and she fell right to sleep in my arms. It was really sweet.

It's really neat going to visit Kamryn these days. She's in her own crib, and the only tube she has is her feeding tube. So, they make it really easy for us to go in there and just scoop her up and hold her. I'm so anxious to get her home, and start working on a day/night routine with the two of them. It will be so hard, but I'm so ready for it. I'm also looking forward to a complete "family of five" picture to be taken.

That's it for now. I'm sure we'll update more tonight, with pictures. I have some cute ones of Brooke in her Bumbo, and some other ones of Hollie as well.

Love,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Candice and Rob Beal July 22, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YALL! CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU GET TO BRING HER HOME.....LOTS OF LOVE GUYS!

CANDICE BROOKE

Jaime's World July 22, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Glad to hear that both girls are doing well! Kamryn has had such an easy CDH ride...that's AWESOME! You'll be home in no time...we'll look forward to you pic of 5 really soon! :-)
Love and prayers for continued success.
Sheryl

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP