Pictures

>> Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I thought that Kamryn's been hogging the spotlight lately, so I wanted to post pictures of Brooke and Hollie, as well as our other "children"!

This is Hollie at the beginning of Summer. She was given fake tattoos on the last day of school, and she thought it would be a great idea to put them all on at once. I call it her "sleeve pic".



This is Hollie being the awesome Big Sister that she is... She's been helping me so much in the mornings by feeding Brooke as I do my hair and makeup. I think this is going to get really old, really fast!



This is just Hollie being goofy. She saw me taking pictures of Brooke and begged me to take some of her.



The next two are Brooke. She's becoming very alert and STRONG!!!





And we can't leave out the rest of the family. Our cat Sadie and our dog Trigger.





That's really it. Quick update on Kamryn. They are moving her bottle feeds to every other feed, and they are switching her over to Methadone to replace the Fentanyl. Methadone is an oral medicine and if she doesn't show any withdrawal symptoms (sweating, yawning, multiple loose stools and/or sneezing) then they will be able to take her PICC line out of her arm. If she can get down to all bottle feeds, then we can take her home while she's still on Methadone. I'm thinking that bringing her home on my birthday (Aug. 3) is becoming more and more like a reality!!!

Have a good night everyone.

Love,
Stephanie

5 comments:

The Griffin Family July 22, 2009 at 9:14 PM  

WOWZA! I really hope that we get to get through our surgery and recovery for Max as fast as Kamryn...what an amazing trip. Your Hollie is so pretty, and Brooke looks like a precious peanut in that little chair thingy...ahhh! :) I can't wait.

Christina Jones - dpsg July 23, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

This is AWESOME news Stephanie !! I am praying all goes well and Kamryn continues to fight and improve. What an amazing birthday this will be if you get to bring her home that day !!

Anonymous July 23, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

That would be an awesome birthday present! That's so great Stef!
I'm trying to make it up to the hospital again next week sometime. Let me know if one day works better for you than another. It would probably be around 2:30 or 3:00 like last time!
Give ALL the kiddos a hug for me...yes I guess even Sadie! :)
Love,
Paige

Chanda July 23, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Your family is gorgeous! Isn't this just a picture of what we all dream of when we're little girls?! I'm so glad to hear how well Kamryn is doing, too. ...I needed to see this good stuff today. I'm thinking of your family often and pray all continues on this positive path! Chanda

Anonymous July 23, 2009 at 4:20 PM  

What an awesome God we have who hears our prayers! Congratulations on the great news! We are continuing to pray for Kamryn and your whole family!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP