Halloween Pics!

>> Sunday, November 1, 2009

Okay, so Shawn's fever FINALLY broke late last night. He still has a headache, but I see light at the end of the tunnel!!! Whew! Here are the pictures I promised...

These first few are of Hollie carving the pumpkin. What a fiasco this was... We bought the pumpkin a few days before we carved it, and when we opened it up the night before Halloween, it was all moldy inside. So, we had to rush to the store to get another one. Well, guess what, they were sold out. So, we went to another store, and thankfully, they still had pumpkins. We opened this one up, and it was perfect. I bought this really cool pumpkin carving kit, that is really easy and really no carving at all. You just hammer these colored pegs into the pumpkin and when you put the flickering light in, it lights up the colors. It's really neat and the pictures don't do it justice.

These are of Hollie "gutting" the pumpkin... Actually, this was a staged photo. I got to do the dirty work...









Here's Hollie dressed up in her costume. She was Sharpay from High School Musical. She LOVED her long blonde hair, and wore the wig ALL DAY LONG!!! Brooke kept looking at her like, who are you??? So cute. Here's Hollie all diva'd up!









And we can't forget the babies. They were dressed up as pumpkins. Well, just pumpkin onesies, but hey, they looked adorable. I made sure they were dry, fed and rested before I attempted to take these pictures. Brooke just wouldn't hear of it. She was so cranky, and thought the whole picture taking thing was a not so good idea... Kamryn, needless to say, had a hard time focusing on smiling for the camera... LOL!







So, here's Kamryn...



She's definitely packing on the pounds, and catching up with Brooke.

So, last night, Shawn was at his worst. His temperature was 102, and his cough was so bad, that his chest was in so much pain. I called the doctor on call, and had them call in an antibiotic and cough medicine. Well, that turned into a huge ordeal. The pharmacy that I had them call it into, closed right before I got there. I called the doctor back and had the answering service call the doctor, to have him call the prescription into a 24 hours pharmacy. So, while I was picking up the medicine, my friend Cinnamon took Hollie and her daughter Rylee trick or treating. I was so bummed that I missed walking house to house with Hollie. I've never missed a Halloween with her, but I had to get this medicine for Shawn. He was so miserable. Thank you so much Cinnamon for taking them. I appreciate it so much!!! You're awesome and I owe you one!

That's it for now. Enjoy the pictures. More to come later.

Love,
Stephanie

5 comments:

Tracy Meats November 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

What cute pumpkins!! Your girls are beautiful! Tell Hollie she looks like she is straight out of High School Musical...love it! That is great news that Shawn's fever broke and we hope he is on the mend and feels better soon. You sound like you have been one busy mom! We enjoyed Halloween too, Ian was an ER doctor, Cole a shark and Shane was a monkey. Your carving pumpking was cute too...those kits are fun.

Hope you all have a relaxing Sunday,
Tracy

Jaime's World November 1, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Love the pics off all 3 girls, especially Miss Sharpay...and her poses! CUTE!
Sorry about Shawn, Jared has something nasty going on, too. I imagine in no time, Tom will have it. I'm kind of glad that Jaime and I are in Cincinnati again!
Here's hoping to a better week for Shawn...and that no more cooties float around your house!
Hugs!
Love,
Sheryl

P.S. I'm bummed I missed trick-or-treating with Jared, too. :-( There's always next year, right?!?

The Griffin Family November 4, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Hey there! After staying over just one night, I just always miss ya'll when I read about everything!! :) I sure hoe Shawn gets back to 100%, and what a super mom you are to handle all the "slack" in stride! The girls, all three, look beautiful.

Sky + Carla November 6, 2009 at 3:13 AM  

They look soooo cute! :) I can't tell which one is which. They are both chubby, I wish I can squeeze their cheeks, lol...

I'm so happy everything turned out great for you guys :) I always wanted to have twins, how is it?

xoxo,

~ Carla (angel Joseph's mami 2.3.09 - 2.26.09)

Elizabeth November 8, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Adorable pictures and Hollie is just such the diva!

As for the flu - so sorry - it is in every area now - not fun - I hope Shawn is feeling better.

Quite honestly - supermom - I'm impressed with all you do - please know we all do the best we can! I know Hollie understood about getting the medicine!

With thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP