5 Months Old

>> Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I can't believe that Brooke and Kamryn are 5 months old today! The time truly is going by so fast. As demanding and challenging as they are, all three of my daughters are the lights of my life!!! Here are a few pictures...

This first one is Hollie feeding Brooke. Hollie helps me out so much! The heavier the girls get, the harder it is for me to carry both of them at the same time, so Hollie is my little helper in the mornings. She'd much rather be writing in her diary or playing with her American Girl Dolls, but she toughs it out and helps me anyway!!! I think she's going to be on Santa's "Good Girl" list this year!!!



This next one is Kamryn. It's obviously her bedtime, and I think I was still bathing Brooke and getting her ready for bed. Well, Kamryn couldn't wait!!!



This next one is Brooke in her exersaucer! Lately, she leans back like she's in a recliner or something. It's so cute.



And this last one is the two of them this morning. These hats were given to us by Sheryl Trost, Jaime's mommy, back when we both found out we were having CDH babies. These hats were my very first baby gift I received for the twins. I couldn't wait to put them on their sweet little heads. And seeing how it was 42 degrees outside this morning, it was the perfect time. How cute are they???



I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week. This time last year, I had just learned that I was expecting two miracles, instead of one. I think I was really nervous and really excited all at the same time. I think that Shawn and I both have grown so much since then, and have learned to take each day one day at a time, and live life to its fullest, because you never know what God is going to toss you.

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We will be posting more pictures soon.

Love,
Stephanie

6 comments:

Hope for congenital diaphragmatic hernia November 17, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

Stephanie they both look AMAZING! keep up the great work. Lots of love from Iowa!

Tracy Meats November 17, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

Happy 5 months old Brooke and Kamryn!! They both are so cute and love their hats...that picture is adorable!!

You were blessed with such a beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving to you too...it is so wonderful to see Kamryn doing so well.

Hugs, Tracy

Candice and Rob Beal November 17, 2009 at 11:33 PM  

omg!!!! they are soo big and so fat! i love me some fat babies! I can't wait to come visit you all....those hats are cool! We are going to have our family pics made on monday, so be looking for a christmas card in the mail very soon! love yall!

Jaime's World November 18, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Awwww, LOVE the pics! The girls...all three of them, are adorable! Can you believe that it's coming up on a year since CDH changed our lives? Crazy, huh? So happy the girls are doing great! Hope Mommy and Daddy are getting some rest! ;)
Wishing you a WONDERFUL holiday season!
Much love and many prayers coming your way!
Sheryl

Elizabeth November 22, 2009 at 8:45 PM  

Love the pictures and yes, Hollie should be Santa's BEST girl!

I think Miss Kamryn has caught up with her sister! They look wonderful - and I love the hats!

Have a wonderful holiday!

With thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth

Anonymous March 6, 2017 at 9:57 PM  

cute feeding the baby, would you like to come to bed and I will show you how they are made?

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP