Thanksgiving update and pics

>> Monday, November 30, 2009

This Thanksgiving flew by!!! I was really looking forward to Hollie being home for a week, and it just went by so fast, even I was upset when she went back to school this morning. Here are a few pictures and videos. But, let me first say that Brooke is turning over from back to front (she did this for the first time the night before Thanksgiving). And Hollie lost her two front teeth!!! Here are the pics of our family on Thanksgiving... First the videos... This one is Kamryn partying it up in her exersaucer. She's really talking!!!



Here is Brooke rolling over from back to front. She did this for the first time in her crib the night before Thanksgiving. So, this is the morning after. I didn't think she was going to do it, so I moved over to Kamryn, and right as I did that, she rolled over. I caught it though. Oh and I think the camera adds 10 lbs.



Here are pictures from Thanksgiving with Shawn's family... These are Shawn's Grandmother GG (Great Grand) with Brooke and Kamryn.





And here is Aunt Judy and GG holding the twins. GG is holding Kamryn and Kamryn ended up falling asleep in her arms. So sweet!!!



Then, on Friday morning, we drove to Austin. This was the twins first road trip, and I have to say they did great. My mom was gracious enough to get us a hotel room. She also rented exersaucers, high chairs and an extra pack and play for the hotel room. It worked out perfectly, and we are so thankful!!!

Here's Uncle Terry (my sisters husband) with Kamryn.



And my sister with Brooke...



My step dad went to the nursing home to pick up my grandparents (Nana and Grandpa). This was their first time to see the babies. As soon as they were inside, I got the kids together for several pictures. I've never seen my grandmother so happy!!!









And here is Brooke and Shawn watching football together.



And last, but certainly not least, Hollie lost her two front teeth!!! I'm pretty sure that's all she wants for Christmas... These were taken this morning, as she lost the second one in the middle of the night. She was so excited!!!





We truly hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving. We loved seeing our family and look forward to Christmas when we can see everyone again.

Much love,
Stephanie

3 comments:

Candice and Rob Beal November 30, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

awwwww i loved it all!

Tracy Meats November 30, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Beautiful family!! What a great Thanksgiving holiday to be able to spend time with your family. The girls are growing up way too fast!! Ian lost his first tooth yesterday too and is over the moon with excitement. A child's smile "toothless" is so darn cute!

Enjoy the holidays and the rest of 2009!

Hugs,
Tracy, Ian's mom

The Griffin Family December 2, 2009 at 11:53 PM  

Holy Moley time is flying by! I need to soak up a little of yall's blog dedication! I am going to try for once a week again! :) Your girls look GORgeous and happy and sweet.

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP