Brooke and Kamryn’s 1st Birthday Party Pics

>> Sunday, June 20, 2010

A year ago, this is where it all started!!! Oh my! I knew my belly was big, but oh myyyy! My mom showed me this picture from her camera the other day, and it brought back so many memories!


And now look! We are celebrating their first birthday! What a year this has been for us. We have been given so many blessings from God, and we are so incredibly thankful for them all. We celebrated their birthday this past Saturday and had a blast. We surrounded the girls with family and friends and had so much fun! The girls both really got into their cake! Once they tasted that icing, it was alllll over!

This year has gone by so fast. The girls are getting so many teeth in, I hurt for them! They are trying to pull up, but haven't gotten the hang of it yet. But, they are always in such happy spirits. Every where I take them, people always tell me what good happy babies they are. I just smile and say to myself, "Yeah, I know"! They bring me happiness and joy each and every day. Below are pics from the party...

Papa and the girls!


Papa and Brooke




My friend Naomi and Cinnamon who have been there by my side this whole year! True friends they are!

Meems!



Mommy and Kamryn

Auntie J and "Aunt" Jackie


Aunt Jackie and Brooke

Auntie J and Kamryn

Aunt Judy and Uncle Bob

Daddy and Brooke about to sing Happy Birthday


Daddy singing Happy Birthday to Brooke



Mommy and Kamryn


Mommy singing Happy Birthday (I didn't think I'd get emotional during this moment, but I did)


Family Pic



Let the fun begin!







Uncle Terry and Kamryn

Party Girl Brooke after cake!



One of my closest friends, Jackie, came in from Houston. She helped me out so much, with the babies, party, everything. I honestly couldn't have pulled this weekend off without her. Jackie, you mean the absolute world to me, and I'm so thankful that God put you in my life 10 years ago. I know we will be lifetime friends! What a blessing you are!
I know I'm awful at posting updates. I'm so busy with them all day long, that by the time I put them to bed, I'm exhausted. I will try to do better!
My heart goes out to all of the current CDH families who are going through what we went through a year ago. I pray for God's will for all of you! CDH will always be a part of our lives!
There isn't a day that goes by that we don't think about the other CDH families that we got to know so well this time last year. We still pray for your angels and survivors!
With love,
Shawn and Stephanie

7 comments:

Jaime's World June 20, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Happy 1st Birthday Brooke & Kamryn!
WOW, ONE! I can't believe it! Where has this year gone? SOOOOO happy the girls are doing AWESOME! All three of your girls are so adorable!
I reminisce about last year often. Sometimes I forget that we weren't home last summer, it seems like it was SO LONG ago, but really all of this was just LAST YEAR! I don't know how any of us would have gotten through last year without all of the love and support we received from not only our family and friends, but from our CDH Family, as well! We're an elite group, one that I am forever grateful to be part of!
We love you guys and wish you nothing but many happy days, weeks, months and years ahead!
:)
Sending big birthday hugs to the girls!
Love,
Sheryl

Jen June 21, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

Happy 1st Birthday Brooke and Kamryn!! What a wonderful celebration for the girls. I can't believe they're already a YEAR old! They both look fantastic. You'd never know what a rough start Kamryn had. Blessings to your family for continued good health!

Dale June 21, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

A Very Happy 1st Birthday Brooke and Kamryn! What beautiful, happy, healthy girls! Such a wonderful family. Enjoyed the pictures of the party. Kamryn and Brooke are both such precious and smiley little girls. It makes my heart happy, to see you all enjoying these sweet girls, and getting to have a normal life, after the rough start, Kamryn had.
Love Hollie's bangs! She looks adorable. Stephanie, the smiles on yours and Shawn's faces, says it all! May God continue to Bless your beautiful family, with Love, Good Health, and many reasons to celebrate!

Many Hugs to you all!
A Mom-Mom in NJ

Maxton's Mommy June 23, 2010 at 5:18 AM  

Happy birthday girls!!! :-) So glad they are doing so well...

Anonymous June 23, 2010 at 3:52 PM  

Happy Birthday Brooke and Kamryn, 2 very beautiful little girls xx

Hayley x

Leah Combs July 7, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

Love your blog Stephanie! So glad and honored to have met such a wonderful mother, wife, and godly woman. I look forward to getting to know you more.

Leah Combs July 7, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Oh and I was completely wrong about the blog that I was telling you about....here is the correct address. I was WAY off....sorry. : )
WeAreLosingItBlog.blogspot.com

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP