Park Fun!!!

>> Monday, September 6, 2010

I took the twins to the park twice over Labor Day Weekend. It's hard to find a park with two baby swings next to each other, that aren't being used this time of year. But, we found some. The girls thought it was the coolest thing ever! The first time we went, (green dresses), all they would do was look down and giggle. We couldn't stay long at either park, b/c the sun was so bright, and Kamryn was really starting to get some red cheeks (even after putting sunscreen on). Anyway, here are a few cute pics.

Oh, and if you're wondering why Kamryn doesn't have a bow... Well, she screams bloody murder every time I come near her with a hairbrush and rubberband. Taking Christmas pictures are going to be fun this year!!! LOL







I had to throw this one in there. This is Brooke and her Flock of Seagulls hairdo!

That's about it for updates. I'm getting back into scrapbooking (finally), so I will be taking a lot more pictures, and will have more frequent updates!
Take care everyone!
Stephanie

3 comments:

Liz and Shane September 8, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

I love the picture with both of them on the swing. Nayeli always took off her bows too. She finally leaves them in.

Candice and Rob Beal September 11, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

hey! By the way my phone broke after i text you that day, and i mean it wont turn back on! SO we ordered me a new phone and I lost every single number I ever had :( My computer broke at the same time, but now i have a new computer and phone, so please text me with your number!!!!! I miss yall! I want to come up and see yall again.......just give me a good date and we'll be there! God bless...oh and i need your address again lol

Sallie Mercer September 26, 2010 at 1:27 PM  

Hi Stephanie! I love seeing the pictures of all three girls... thanks so much for taking the time for updates! I don't know how you do it! :) They're all getting so big and beautiful, I just know how proud you and Shawn are.

Take Care!
Love,
Sallie

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP