Ava - No surgery today!

>> Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm just going to cut and paste her emails that I'm getting and put them in the blog. Here is the latest! Please pray!!!

"Let me introduce you to the rollercoaster we are on. About 45 minutes before surgery, Ava's little legs started losing color and they found a blood clot in her lower abdomen/aorta area. This is an immediate threat and has to be fixed before surgery is performed. They are in the process of administrating a drug to break up the clot which will delay the surgery for at least 24 hours. Good news is she's stable and will be able to rest until the doctors clear her for surgery.

God is watching over her. If this would have happened during surgery it would have added risk and complications. Will send more updates soon.

Love - Jennifer"


Susie October 27, 2010 at 11:52 PM  

I don't think anything can truly prepare you for the "roller coaster." It was almost exactly one year ago (Oct. 29) that our Anne Marie had her repair surgery - same hospital, same floor, also on ECMO. One of the scariest days of our lives and yet God was ever-present and so gracious to us that day.
Dickersons - we continue to pray for Ava and your family. We pray for the doctors and nurses caring for her, for your peace and comfort, and I continue to fervently pray that the Lord would heal Ava and that we would all be able to celebrate a CDH victory with you!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP