It's go time!!!!!!!!!!!

>> Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ok, so things get a little more crazy. The shake test that was done yesterday gave us negative results on lung maturity so they sent the fluid off to another hospital for LS and PG testing. The shake test is apparently pretty crude and was developed in the 1950's. The LS and PG test are way more scientific and we needed an LS number above 2.0, preferably 2.5.

The numbers came back today and it was at 3.0 which means those lungs are definitely mature in both girls!

We are in shock right now and on top of the world. The plan is now back on for delivery tomorrow morning at 8:00 CST!!

We will update the blog as soon as we can tomorrow to let everyone know how Kamryn, Brooke, and Stef are doing. We could sure use your thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow and appreciate all of your continued support.

Stephanie is just freaking out with excitement and sends her love!

Shawn

13 comments:

Anonymous June 16, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

Praise God...

Maxton's Mommy June 16, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

WOOHOO!!! I cannot wait to "meet" those beautiful babies. I am here for you whenever you need someone to listen!! I will tell Max to send some angel love you guys' way today and in the days to come. I know Kamryn will do just great!!! :-) And of course, so will Brooke...
Love you guys!
Ashley

Bethany June 16, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

I'll be praying!!!

Tracy Meats June 16, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

You both and the girls are in our prayers and thoughts. Fight Kamryn Fight...hope doctors are able to stabilize her quickly and she does well! Hope Brooke is strong and in the loving arms of her parents very quickly after birth. Hollie is probably over the moon to be a big sister tomorrow!! Much love, positive thoughts and energy being sent your way Stephanie and Shawn. Look forward to pictures and updates.

Hugs, Tracy

proudmom June 16, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

I'm sending prayers from Iowa. I am excited to hear of the soon
approaching birth of your beautiful girls.
God Bless all the CDH babies/families.

Rarah June 16, 2009 at 8:10 PM  

It was so great to see you today, and I'm thinking all good thoughts for everyone!

ailsha June 16, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

Praying for the very very best tomorrow!

Hugs!
Ailsha

*super dude and super dog* June 16, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

I am so excited and can't wait to see the girls! Lots of prayers going out tonight for smooth sailing.

Elizabeth June 16, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Checking in - take your time - been thinking of you all through this.

With thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth

Anonymous June 16, 2009 at 11:00 PM  

Good Luck Tommorrow Stef and Shawn. We will be thinking about you.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Chris Hope

AliciaB June 16, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Wow, Stephanie and Shawn, the delivery day is finally here! I'm so excited for you both! Much love and hugs and prayers coming your way! : )
Love, Alicia

Terry June 16, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

I'm waiting to hear... wish I could be there with all of the family, but know my heart's there. I'm praying like never before and can't wait to meet my two new nieces!!!

Marion June 17, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

I will be praying for you guys all day today! I will tell my Addison to come and watch over both of your girls and to give Kamryn a pep talk about beating CDH. I cannot wait to meet both of your beautiful girls!

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP