Memories!

>> Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Today was one of those days that you just don't know how to describe it. I'll try my best though.

First of all, Kamryn is doing great. She's down to .07 on the Methadone and will be weaned again tomorrow.

As some of you may or may not know, Candice (Baby Jackson Beal's mommy) was careflighted to Parkland Hospital last night, the same hospital as Kamryn. Shawn and I were up there visiting Kamryn today, and decided to visit them and see how they are doing. Candice looked great and her spirits were high. She had a lot of family with her, and Rob was right there by her bedside, nervous, but excited. I can't tell you how much this sparked memories for Shawn and me. For me, laying there moments before the delivery of my babies not knowing how it would all unfold. And for Shawn, it probably felt odd to him to see a Dad there, who is about to embark on a whole new journey. Shawn and I tried so hard to prepare ourselves as much as possible for the CDH ride, and I must say, it's impossible to do. The emotions and feelings you go through are so up and down, that you just can't prepare yourself. Candice and Rob have done a good job preparing for what's to come as much as possible. I know the fear that she and Rob are facing right now. My heart just goes out to them.

I just ask that everyone please pray for God to wrap His healing hands around sweet baby Jackson. Pray that He provides knowledge to the doctors and nurses that are working on him. And please pray for Candice and Rob, for them to feel God's never ending love and comfort right now, through these uncertain times.

Love,
Stephanie

3 comments:

Chanda July 30, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

I can't imagine praying more than I have in the past few days. I am so glad that Candice and Rob have you two. Time and time again I feel that very few people understand the emotional roller coaster and if anyone needs an inspirational couple by their side, it is the Beal's.
I pray for all involved in Jackson's care and praise God for Kamryn's progress. Chanda

Michael and Elizabeth Reeve July 30, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Praying SO hard for this little guy and his wonderful parents.

I REALLY hope we can all meet up some day, Jackson, James, Kamryn and Brooke.

You must be so proud of your wee girl! I pray Candice and Rob have a happy ending to.

Lots of love to you guys...

Beth & baby James xxx

Phillip and Kerri Burnside July 30, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Hi Shawn and Stephaine

That is really great news about Kamryn, Im sure you are so proud.

Candice left a comment on my blog a few days ago and I have been trying to repy but I can't post on her blog. It keeps coming up 'error on page'. I was wondering if either of you could offer any advice as to what I am doing wrong? Would love to let them know I am thinking of them x

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP