1st Day of 2nd Grade

>> Monday, August 24, 2009

Well, Hollie is back at school. She started 2nd grade today. I don't know what I'm going to do without my little helper all day long. She has truly been such a great big sister, and I'm going to miss her helping me with the babies. She was soooo excited to go back. I think she's more excited this year, because she gets a locker for the first time. She has been going around the house, like she was on a scavenger hunt, trying to find things to decorate it with. She is super bummed that she's not in the same class as her friend Isabella. But, she is in the same class as Rylee, so all is right with the world. It's going to be a busy year again this year, with Soccer, Gymnastics and Brownies. I like to keep her busy during the year, so that she stays active. And since I'm not working now, it will be so much easier to take her to all of her after school activities.

Below are pictures from this morning...





Hollie and the babies. I have dreamed of taking this picture for years! I finally got it!





Hollie and her teacher....



Hollie and Rylee



I see trouble with this seating arrangement!!!



I can't wait to pick her up this afternoon and ask her how everything went today. I'm so excited for her and I just know that this is going to be a great year!!!

Much love to all,
Stephanie

3 comments:

Tracy Meats August 24, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Hollie looks so cute and ready for 2nd grade!!! Hope she has a wonderful day and the best year in 2nd grade. I wish our school started now, we still have two weeks to wait.

Tracy

Candice and Rob Beal August 26, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Elizabeth August 28, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

Noah started 2nd Grade too! Such a fun age too! They are great helpers at this age! Love the picture of Holly and her little sisters!

With thoughts and prayers,
Elizabeth

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP