Quick Update, Pics and other exciting news...

>> Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's hard to believe that Brooke and Kamryn are approaching 4 months. They are both doing so well, and have the sweetest personalities. This morning, I decided to break out the high chairs, and try some cereal. Just for funsies! It was so much fun. Brooke was fussy, until I put her in the high chair. Once she was in it, she enjoyed the different view and couldn't wait to see what was coming up next. Kamryn, on the other hand, fussed once she got in the high chair. Once we started the cereal, Brooke just giggled and cooed. Kamryn fussed more. But, she ate better than Brooke did. It was so fun to watch them!!!

My days are constantly busy and filled with bottle feeds, diaper changes, rocking babies, soccer practices, soccer games, bible studies, carpool lanes, homework and more. I love my new job (stay at home mommy)!!! It's everything I could have asked for and so much more. It's challenging and rewarding every single day, so it just doesn't get better than that!!!

Here are some pictures...

This one is of Kamryn a few weeks ago. I can't get over that smile!!!



This is Kamryn doing "tummy time" in the onesie that my step sister gave the girls. I couldn't resist taking this picture. Becki, what do you think???



These next two are Brooke and Kamryn this morning having cereal for the first time. Check out Brooke's face. She was totally getting into this cereal thing...







Also, we are so blessed and excited that Jordan and Claire stopped in Dallas for a quick visit, so that Kamryn could meet Max. Although the visit was short, we had a wonderful visit, and it was so good to swap CDH stories. Jordan and Claire, Max is beautiful, and we are so thankful to know you. Thank you for driving a little out of your way so we could all meet. We know you were pooped from the drive. We're so glad you made it home safely! Below is a picture of Kamryn and Max - Two courageous CDH Survivors!!. So cute!!!



I'm so sorry that our posts are farther and farther apart than they used to be. We are just so busy!!! Like I said earlier, my days are filled with non stop baby/7 year old action. I promise to post more often with pictures, since the girls are close to settling into their daytime routine!!!

One more big announcement... Shawn has decided to go back to school to get his MBA, so when he's not helping me with the babies (which is quite often), he's reading books or writing papers. I'm so proud of him for all the hard work he puts in for our family at work and at home. He's a great daddy, and a wonderful husband. I'm so blessed to be married to such a remarkable man!!!

That's all for now. Much love to everyone!!! More soon!!!

Love,
Stephanie

6 comments:

Sarah and Barry Mayer October 6, 2009 at 9:50 PM  

So glad to hear both girls are doing well! It's amazing to see how big they are both getting. I love that Kamryn and Max - fellow CDHers got to meet!

Thanks for the update!

Jaime's World October 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

What a great update, Stef!

I LOVE all of the photos, the girls are beautiful!
And what exciting news about Shawn. I went back to school in 2006, it was getting hard with everything going on with Jaime, so I took this semester off, but I'll hopefully be back at it next semester...just 4 more classes! :-)
Good luck, Shawn!
We always keep your family in our thoughts and prayers!
Love,
Sheryl

*super dude and super dog* October 7, 2009 at 1:22 AM  

Wow! The girls are getting so big. They look wonderful. Just wait until they are slinging cereal all over your kitchen!
-Kellie

Tracy Meats October 7, 2009 at 10:18 PM  

Love the pictures!! To see Kamryn's smile is precious...she looks like a very happy baby. That is wonderful they are doing great and you are enjoying staying home with the girls. Tell Shawn good luck with the MBA! Hope Hollie is enjoying school.

Much love,
Tracy

Unknown October 8, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

They are both so beautiful, full of love and laughter, and absolute angels.
Love,
Aunt Judy

Anonymous March 6, 2017 at 10:03 PM  

looks just like cum all over her face I wish it was mine

  © Blogger templates Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP